Terminal Napoli SpA
80133 Napoli Porto
The Maritime Station with its extensive structure was built in 1936 in response to the high demand for sea transportation at that time. It has recently been renovated and reorganized and welcomes cruise ships and passengers, offering modern and convenient facilities for boarding and disembarking. A new shopping mall and convention center have been opened.
The convention center is located in the wing overlooking Piazza Municipio close to the city centre. The shopping mall is located in the wing overlooking the sea. Its shops, cafes, and restaurants are meant to accommodate passengers, but are also open to the general public. It offers an area of over 3,300 sq. meters, with large outdoor spaces, as well as organizational services and assistance to provide optimal hospitality.